Tribal Set-Aside Training and Technical Assistance Program
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
Office of Justice Programs Response
Live web chat
This opportunity offers funding to provide training and technical assistance for Tribal Victim Services Set-Aside Program grantees using a culturally appropriate approach designed to foster the emotional, mental, and physical health of victims, their families, and the community.
A comprehensive list of goals, objectives, and deliverables is provided in the application instructions.
Eligible applicants include:
- Nonprofit organizations
- Institutions of higher education
- Public agencies
- Consortia with demonstrated organization and community-based experience working with American Indian and/or Alaska Native (AI/AN) communities
Expected award amount: $1,325,000
Project period: 3 years
Estimated number of awards: 2
Links to the full announcement and online application process are available through grants.gov.
To locate application instructions:
- Open the grants.gov announcement.
- Click on the package tab.
- Choose to preview the opportunity package.
- Click on the button that says download instructions.
- Application instructions will be in your browser download folder.
- U.S. Department of Justice, view details
- Office for Victims of Crime, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.