Pediatric Mental Health Care Access Program
For programmatic or technical questions:
Madhavi M. Reddy, MSPH
Jordanna Snyder, MPH
For grants management or budget questions:
Grants.gov contact center:
Self-service knowledge base
HRSA contact center:
HRSA contact page
The Pediatric Mental Health Care Access Program provides funding to promote behavioral health integration in pediatric primary care by supporting the development of new, or the improvement of existing, statewide or regional pediatric mental healthcare telehealth access programs.
The program goals are to:
- Increase the number of providers using the program for real-time behavioral consultations and/or care coordination support services (including referrals)
- Increase the number of providers trained on child and adolescent behavioral disorders, including screening, diagnosis, and treatment
- Increase the number of provider trainings that incorporate equity and respectful or culturally and linguistically responsive care
- Increase the number of children and adolescents for whom a provider contacted the program for consultation and/or care coordination support services, especially those living in rural and other underserved areas
Eligible applicants include:
- Political subdivisions of states
- Tribal organizations
Estimated award amount: $500,000 for new awards and $700,000 for continuation awards
Project period: 3 years
Estimated number of awards: 36
Estimated total program funding: $22,200,000
A 20% non-federal match is required.
Links to the full announcement, application instructions, and the online application process are available through grants.gov.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, view details
- Health Resources and Services Administration, view details
- Maternal and Child Health Bureau, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.