Firehouse Subs First Responder Grants
The Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation provides grants for first responders and public safety organizations.
- Life-saving equipment such as vehicle extraction tools, AEDs, and fire hoses
- Prevention education tools to demonstrate the importance of public safety in order to prevent disasters in the home and community
- Scholarships and continuing education assistance for individuals pursuing a career in public safety
- Assistance and resources during and after natural and man‐made disasters
- Support for members of the military
The Foundation recognizes the needs of rural and volunteer departments throughout the country and will consider their applications despite not being within 60 miles of a Firehouse Subs restaurant.
Law enforcement, EMS, public safety organizations, nonprofit organizations, and schools are encouraged to apply.
The Foundation suggests that grant requests fall between $15,000-$25,000. Requests over $50,000 will not be accepted.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.