PCORI Ambassador Program
The PCORI Ambassador Program is a national volunteer network designed to engage healthcare stakeholders in strengthening the patient-centered outcomes research (PCOR) community and increasing the dissemination of PCORI-funded research.
Ambassadors determine how much time they can commit to the program.
- Provide unique perspectives and ideas that support PCORI in its pursuit of helping patients and those who care for them make better-informed healthcare decisions
- Serve as PCORI’s boots on the ground, activating communities and helping them engage in PCOR more effectively
- Prepare their communities to receive and provide feedback on research results
- Share PCOR best practices, enabling their communities to be more engaged in the preparation, conduct, and dissemination of research
There are no educational or training requirements required to join. Individuals of all professional and educational backgrounds who have an interest in PCOR are invited to become Ambassadors.
Ambassadors represent a variety of healthcare stakeholder groups, including:
- Patient representatives
- Health systems and hospitals
- Policy makers
- Training institutions
There is no award or fee associated with the program. It is entirely voluntary.
Ambassadors have the support and guidance of the PCORI Ambassador Team to support local Ambassador initiatives, address challenges, and strategize community-based partnerships.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.