Louisiana Community Health Grants
The 2020 Louisiana Community Health Grants program is awarding COVID-19 Recovery Grants to local nonprofit organizations in Louisiana to provide urgent social and healthcare services to vulnerable populations in Louisiana communities impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Eligible projects must address at least one of the following areas:
- Financial assistance to low-income individuals and families
- Homelessness and housing, including rent assistance
- Food insecurity, with a special preference for infant formula
- Social isolation
- Transportation, including delivery of food, diapers, and infant formula
- Utility payment assistance
Eligible applicants are Louisiana-based 501(c)(3) or 509(a)(1) nonprofit organizations that have been in operation for at least 3 years and serve the Medicaid population in the state.
Up to $5,000
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.