North Carolina Rural Hospital Flexibility Improvement Project
The North Carolina Office of Rural Health is seeking to contract with an organization to provide technical assistance for Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) in North Carolina with a focus on improvement of financial and operational implementation, quality metrics, and management of population health.
Proposed activities should include:
- Conduct, manage, and facilitate 6 statewide and/or regional meetings of CAH executives to share best practices, receive technical assistance on quality, financial and operational areas of interest, population health and investigate primary care capacity, innovative model ideas and workforce concerns
- Develop individualized projects with select CAHs or groups of CAHs to identify opportunities for and initiate improvement in quality, financial and operational and population health
- Conduct ongoing productivity, financial, and operational benchmarking performance for review and educational opportunities for CAHs
- Engage CAHs in submitting quality performance data as required by the Medicare Beneficiary Quality Improvement Program (MBQIP)
- Organize collaborative networks for CAHs to share best practices and work together on various quality initiatives
- Support ongoing network needs and activities by providing technical assistance when necessary
Applicants must demonstrate organizational capacity to manage the projects, including the ability to employ or contract with professionals credentialed in hospital financial, operational, quality, and/or population health improvement, as applicable to the grant proposal scope.
Up to $335,000 for a one year project period.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.