Foundation For the Mid South Grants
Online contact form
The Foundation For the Mid South provides grants for organizations in Arkansas, Louisiana, and Mississippi working in the areas of:
- Increasing access to and use of physical activity and access to fresh, healthy foods
- Helping individuals identify everyday stressors and connecting them to resources and services to address their mental health needs
- Ensuring individuals have access to healthcare services and knowledge to make informed decisions
- Increasing safe, affordable housing, improving green space, and preserving the local environment and culture
- Strengthening workforce education and training, small business development, and industry growth
- Building the skills and capacities of local organizations working to strengthen both adult and youth leadership
- Development and implementation of sector based workforce partnerships in key in-demand industries in Mississippi
- Academic strategies and enrichment opportunities to help all students learn in effective and innovative ways
- Improve academic performance and life skills for young men of color
- Giving individuals and families the tools they need to make smart financial decisions
- Assisting families to accumulate and preserve long-term productive assets, such as homes, education, and businesses
Organizations working in the Foundation's priority areas within the states of Arkansas, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
Award amounts are not stated.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.