Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Award: Stakeholder Convening Support
Application: Jul 12, 2021
This grant program provides funding for organizations and communities to hold convenings that include patients, researchers, clinicians, purchasers, payers, health system leaders, and other stakeholders. Convenings should focus on supporting collaboration around patient-centered outcomes research and clinical comparative effectiveness research.
Convenings should have a central focus or theme that unifies stakeholders, such as:
- Health condition
- Mental/behavioral health
- Reproductive and perinatal health
For this funding cycle, proposals that focus on maternal morbidity and mortality are encouraged.
Proposed convenings may focus on:
- Transferring knowledge about engagement methods and best practices to wider audiences
- Sharing information about health condition- or population-specific areas in the PCORI funded research portfolio to solicit feedback and suggestions for future research
- Identifying studies of interest for dissemination and developing strategies for future targeted dissemination
- Active dissemination of PCORI funded research results to targeted end users to support the uptake of evidence
- Fostering stakeholder collaborations by developing partnerships for future engagement in PCOR and/or exploring new opportunities for engagement, knowledge transfer, dissemination, and/or implementation
Applications may be submitted by:
- Nonprofit organizations
- For-profit organizations
- Public-sector research organizations, including universities, colleges, hospitals, and healthcare systems
- Any units of local, state, and federal government
- International organizations, as long as there is demonstrable benefit to the U.S. healthcare system
Award ceiling: $100,000
Project period: 1 year
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.