NRHA Rural Health Awards
The National Rural Health Association honors individuals and organizations that have made significant contributions to rural health.
Awards for organizations include:
- Outstanding Rural Health Organization
- Outstanding Rural Health Program
Awards for individuals include:
- Louis Gorin Award for Outstanding Achievement in Rural Health Care
- Rural Health Practitioner of the Year
- Outstanding Researcher or Educator Award
- Student Leadership Award
- Student Achievement Award
Awards will be presented at the NRHA Rural Health Conference on May 6, 2021 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Eligible nominees are organizations and individuals who have made significant contributions to rural health.
Awardees will be presented with a commemorative gift.
Links to online nomination forms by award type are available on the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.