Maine Systems Improvement and Innovation Responsive Grants
Application: Apr 28, 2020
207.620.8266 Ext. 103
Systems Improvement and Innovation Responsive Grants (SIIRG) provide Funding for organizations in Maine working to improve or innovate services to be more responsive to the health needs of their communities in the areas of:
- Rural health
- Aging/older adults
- Behavioral health/substance use disorder
- Maternal and child health
Projects should focus on changing systems, services, policies, practices, and perceptions that create barriers to access and care, as well address systemic inequities that perpetuate stigma, bias, and racism.
Eligible Maine-based applicants include:
- Nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organizations
- Nonprofit organizations without 501(c)(3) status with a suitable fiscal sponsor
- Public schools
- Public agencies working for the State of Maine
- Federally recognized Tribal governments
Applicants may apply for a one-year planning grant of $10,000 to $30,000 or a project grant for up to 2 years at $25,000 to $50,000 per year.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.