Enhancing Services for Older Victims of Abuse and Financial Exploitation
The Enhancing Services for Older Victims of Abuse and Financial Exploitation program provides funding to support and enhance services for older adults who are victims of abuse and financial exploitation. Program deliverables include, but are not limited to:
- Trauma-informed services that protect the safety and confidentiality of victims
- Resources for service providers and criminal justice stakeholders
- Advocacy, assistance, and safety planning within the criminal justice system and with social service agencies and community organizations, in order to restore older victims' lives and help to prevent further victimizations
- Efforts to support and promote opportunities to ensure older victims of crime are treated with dignity and respect
Eligible applicants include:
- Public agencies
- Colleges and universities
- Federally recognized tribal governments
- Private for-profit and nonprofit organizations, including tribal organizations
Priority will be given to applications addressing challenges in rural communities, persistent-poverty counties, and in qualified Opportunity Zones.
Award ceiling: $500,000
Estimated number of awards: 12
Project period: 3 years
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.