COMPASS Initiative HIV Capacity Building Assistance and Training
The Gilead COMPASS Initiative provides training and technical assistance for HIV/AIDS-serving community-based organizations in the 9 Deep South states.
- Governance and leadership
- Mission, values, and strategy
- Finance and administration
- Resource development
- Strategic relationships and coalition building
- Internal management and operations
- Service delivery and impact
- The role of mental health, trauma-informed care, harm reduction, legislative advocacy, and healing justice in the HIV epidemic
- Substance use and the opioid epidemic
- HIV awareness, stigma reduction, and culturally appropriate care
Participants must be nonprofit organizations in the 9 deep south states and meet at least one of the following:
- An AIDS Service Organization (ASO)
- A community-based organization that prioritizes HIV/AIDS prevention or care services
- A community-based organization with a substantial budgetary investment in HIV-related programming
This is a training and technical assistance opportunity.
Choose the link to apply for the desired training/assistance from the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.