Rural Telementoring Training Center
The Rural Telementoring Training Center program provides funding to train academic medical centers and other centers of excellence in the creation of technology-enabled telementoring learning programs. Programs should facilitate the dissemination of best practice specialty care to primary care providers and care teams in rural and underserved areas across the country.
- Identifying and expanding current and new telementoring learning programs
- Developing freely accessible tools and resources to support telementoring learning program planning and implementation
- Creating a standardized telementoring learning program data set and evaluation toolkit
Eligible applicants are domestic public, private, and nonprofit organizations including:
- Tribes and tribal organizations
- Faith-based and community-based organizations
- Institutions of higher education
- State and local governments
Award ceiling: $1,000,000 per year
Project period: 3 years
Number of awards: 1
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.