Maine Charity Foundation Fund
The Maine Charity Foundation Fund provides grants for community-based transportation programs, including changes in response to the pandemic, and efforts to keep older community members socially connected during a time of physical distancing. Projects in rural areas are a priority.
Additional priorities are projects that:
- Address inequities and engage a diverse range of older residents, including those with low incomes, disabilities, mental health conditions, limited English proficiency, people of color or racial minority groups, immigrants and/or refugees, and those who identify as LGBTQ
- Meet gaps in services/programs or provide service/programming where there is none currently
- Creatively use existing resources
- Are clearly laid out and ready to implement
Eligible applicants include:
- Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations
- Public schools
- Public agencies working for the State of Maine
- Tribal governments recognized by the Department of the Interior
- Non-exempt groups with a fiscal sponsor that is a 501(c)(3) organization, public school, or public agency
Up to $10,000.
A link to the online application is available on the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.