Grants for Services to Tribal Victims of Crime in Alaska
The Denali Commission provides grants for planning and implementation of a wide-range of services for tribal victims of crime in Alaska, including behavioral health, telemedicine, and building renovations.
Funding may be used for:
- Conducting a victim services needs assessment
- Developing a strategic plan to create a victim assistance program
- Developing a victim assistance program
- Expanding services provided to victims
- Expanding populations served
- Expanding types of crime addressed
Eligible applicants include Alaska Tribes and Tribal consortia.
Award ceiling: $350,000
Project period: 2 years
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.