Minnesota Grain Storage Facility Safety Cost-Share Program
The Grain Storage Facility Safety Cost-Share Program helps farmers in Minnesota buy, ship, and install safety equipment for farm grain bins and silos.
Eligible equipment includes:
- Fall protection systems
- Engineering controls that prevent contact with an auger or other moving parts
- Dust collection systems to minimize explosion hazards
- Personal protective equipment to increase survivability in the event of a grain bin related emergency
- Grain silo air quality monitoring equipment
- Other grain storage facility safety equipment with prior approval
Eligible applicants are farmers in Minnesota.
The program reimburses 75% of eligible expenses up to $400 per bin/silo and with a limit of $2,400 per farm.
Links to additional guidance and the online application are available on the program website.
Applications will be accepted until June 30, 2023 or until funds are expended.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.