The Flicker Fund provides emergency response funding for pandemic relief and wildfire response in Native communities.
- Support basic and urgent health and wellness needs of the most vulnerable with a focus on elders, multi-generational households, and families with children under the age of five years old
- Engage with traditional healing practices and remedies, food systems, and immune support
- Amplify historic and cultural teachings, stories, and lifeways that advance traditional knowledge systems informing community members on health, healing, and moving forward with vitality
Eligible applicants are communities and organizations that meet the criteria:
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit status
- A Native American/Indigenous peoples' initiative or project that accomplishes its work within the community it serves
- At least 80% of the board of directors and leadership are Indigenous peoples
- An Indigenous Executive Director
Up to $10,000.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.