Ending the HIV Epidemic Primary Care HIV Prevention
This opportunity (Short title: PCHP) provides funding for HIV prevention to current Health Center Program operational (H80) grant award recipients located in specific geographic locations.
This opportunity is part of Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America, which is a 10-year initiative that seeks to achieve the important goal of reducing new HIV infections in the United States to less than 3,000 per year by 2030. The first phase of the initiative will focus on 48 counties; Washington, D.C.; San Juan, PR; and 7 states that have a substantial rural HIV burden.
Applicants must demonstrate how they will use PCHP funds to achieve 3 objectives:
- Increase the number of patients counseled and tested for HIV
- Increase the number of patients prescribed PrEP
- Increase the number of patients linked to HIV care and treatment
Eligible applicants are organizations that:
- Are receiving Health Center Program operational (H80) grant funding
- Are located in the 57 geographic locations identified by Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America
- Did not receive a PCHP award in fiscal year 2020
Award ceiling: $275,000
Project period: 2 years
Estimated number of awards: 300
Estimated total program funding: $83,000,000
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.