Maine Community Benefit Program
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
The Maine Community Benefit Program provides grants for nonprofit organizations working to promote wellness and community health in Maine. Applications from rural and tribal communities are encouraged.
Grantmaking goals include:
- Empower Maine people who are at economic risk and underserved by the health insurance industry
- Reduce barriers to accessing health services based on geography, finances, and/or culture
- Address public health challenges
- Enhance community health by leveraging programs and providing aid to community-based health and wellness outreach
- Assist Maine people with managing chronic illness to be their best selves mentally, physically, and emotionally
Eligible applicants are nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations in Maine with an annual operating budget under $1,000,000, or programs with a nonprofit fiscal sponsor.
Awards will range from $2,500 - $5,000.
Links to additional guidance and the online application are available on the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.