New Markets Tax Credits Preparation Program
Online contact form
The Community Health Center Capital Fund provides technical and financial assistance for Federally Qualified Health Centers that are seeking or considering seeking New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) financing.
Preliminary technical assistance includes:
- Group webinar to review and explain the NMTC program and financing process
- Individual discussions with management about the NMTC program
- Assessment of project eligibility
- Development of a preliminary transaction structure and diagram
- Development of a project timeline to identify key milestones in alignment with expected NMTC allocation cycles
Direct financial support for selected FQHCs will defray a portion of the cost of preparing for NMTC financing. Common components supported by grant funding may include:
- A transaction summary, detailing the proposed project and its expected community benefits
- A full business plan and 7 year financial projections
- NMTC structuring, including securing leverage debt if needed
- Guidance and assistance throughout the closing process
Federally Qualified Health Centers that are seeking or considering seeking New Markets Tax Credit financing are eligible to request assistance.
Preliminary technical assistance is provided free of charge to FQHCs that request assistance.
Financial assistance is not awarded directly. It is used to defray a portion of the cost of preparing for an NMTC financing through Capital Fund and partner Capital Link.
Use the online contact form to request assistance.
Participants will be selected on a rolling basis until all funding is allocated.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.