Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship
Online contact form
The Rural Health Scholarship is designed to assist new healthcare students in Arkansas with education costs while encouraging them to serve and practice in underserved rural areas of the state.
The scholarship may be used toward tuition, fees, and educational expenses, including textbooks, supplies, and required technology.
Eligibility criteria includes:
- Current resident of Arkansas
- Undergraduate or postgraduate medical student pursuing a degree/career path in a medicine related field at an institution of higher education in Arkansas
- Committed to rural health and serving in shortage areas of Arkansas upon completion of education
Eligible degrees include:
- Doctorate (MD, DO, DPM, DDS, DMD, DPM, DMD, OD, PsyD, PharmD, DCM, DS, DPT, DSN, PhD, DNP)
- Nursing (RN, NP, CNM, CRNA, LPN)
- Master's (MPH, MM, MMS, MN, MNA, MPharm, MPAS, MSN, MSM)
- Physician's Assistant (PA, PAC)
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.