Northwest Farm Credit Services Rural Community Grant Program
Northwest Farm Credit Services provides grants for nonprofit organizations working to improve economic and social well-being of rural communities in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.
Projects should improve community infrastructure, viability, and/or prosperity, including but not limited to:
- Building or improving program-based or community facilities
- Purchasing equipment necessary to facilitate a program
- Capital improvements
Funded projects have included:
- A new fire engine for rural fire department
- Construction of a multi-purpose community building
- Community park facility improvements
- Computers for a community center's educational classes
Eligible applicants are nonprofit organizations working in rural communities in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska.
Average award range: $500 - $2,500
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.