Clinical Workforce Development Training, Technical Assistance, and Learning Collaboratives for FQHCs
The Weitzman Institute provides training, technical assistance, and learning collaboratives for Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and FQHC look-alikes.
Assistance will come in the form of:
- National webinars
- Activity sessions for groups of health centers that include guidance and consulting on specific topics related to FQHCs' objectives
- Learning collaboratives with intensive coaching designed to efficiently move participating FQHC's from planning to implementation of replicable models
Priority areas include:
- Developing highly trained clinical care teams that will increase access to comprehensive primary care services
- Responding to the government's plan for ending the HIV epidemic by addressing the emerging issue of HIV prevention
- Developing sustainable models for health professions training
- Establishing postgraduate residency and fellowship programs
- Enhancing and advancing a model of high performing team based care in FQHCs
FQHCs and FQHC look-alikes are eligible to apply.
Assistance will be provided at no cost.
Complete the online application. Selected applicants will be invited to do finalist interviews.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.