The Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis Insuring Rural Communities Scholarship
The Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis provides scholarships for students from rural areas in Missouri and Illinois who are pursuing certificates or undergraduate degrees in information technology, healthcare, or risk management.
- Be a permanent resident of an eligible rural area in Missouri or Illinois for at least 2 years
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited, nonprofit post-secondary program that will result in a degree or certificate
- Be pursuing undergraduate degrees or certificates in healthcare, information technology, or risk management
- Demonstrate significant financial need, as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or similar need calculations
- Have achieved a minimum cumulative 2.0 grade point average
Up to $5,000 with the potential to renew each academic year through graduation or up to 10 semesters
The application questions are listed on the program website. Use either the Sign Up or Sign In button to submit an application online.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.