Minnesota Mental Health Cultural Community Continuing Education Grants Individual Providers Tuition Reimbursement Program
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
The Minnesota Mental Health Cultural Community Continuing Education (MHCCCE) Grants Individual Providers Tuition Reimbursement Program provide grants for mental health providers in Minnesota pursuing a course of study, through post-secondary training or continuing education, that is expected to lead to recognition as a board-approved supervisor to individual practitioners pursuing licensure as a mental health professional.
- Resident of the state of Minnesota
- Qualified mental health professional who is licensed
to work in the State of Minnesota as one of the following
- LCP: Licensed Clinical or Counseling Psychologists (PsyD, PhD, or equivalent)
- LICSW: Licensed Independent Clinical Social Workers (master's or doctoral degree in social work; LGSW not eligible)
- LPCC: Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors (master's or doctoral degree with a major study in counseling, licensed to practice independently and unsupervised)
- LMFT: Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (master's or doctoral degree with a major study in marriage and family therapy; LAMFT not eligible)
- Representative members of communities of color or underrepresented communities
- Agree to deliver at least 25% of yearly patient encounters to state public program enrollees or patients receiving sliding fee schedule discounts through a formal sliding fee schedule meeting the standards established by the United States Department of Health and Human Services
Estimated award amount: $9,295
Project period: April 1, 2022 – March 30, 2024
Estimated number of awards: 50
Estimated total program funding: $500,000
Links to additional guidance, application instructions, and the online application portal are available on the program website when applications are being accepted.
- Minnesota Department of Health - Office of Rural Health and Primary Care, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.