Compeer Financial Fund for Rural America's General Use Grant
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
The Compeer Financial Fund for Rural America's General Use Grant provides funding for programs and organizations working in rural communities in Illinois, Minnesota, and Wisconsin in the areas of:
- Education – Educating young, beginning, or future farmers
- Environment – Maintaining or improving the quality of the rural environment
- Technology – Supporting the advancement and utilization of technology for the benefit of farmers and rural communities
- Quality of life – Programs or initiatives that enhance the quality of life for farmers and rural communities
Funds may be used for:
- Project or program support
- Technical assistance
- General operating support
Nonprofit organizations and programs serving rural areas, educational institutions, and state, county, local or tribal governments are eligible to apply.
Applicants must be located in the Compeer Financial Local Service Area (144 counties in Illinois, Minnesota, and Wisconsin).
Up to $10,000 per year
The application cycles run between May 1-31 and November 1 - December 4. A link to the online application will be available on the program website on May 1 and November 1.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.