Denali Commission Program Grants
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
For program questions:
Contact the relevant Denali Commission Program Manager
For grants management or administrative
Denali Commission Program Grants provide funding for development projects throughout rural Alaska in the following program areas:
- Facilities for Healthcare and Community Wellness
- Economic Development
- Workforce Development
- Village Infrastructure Protection
- Infrastructure Fund
Additional information regarding eligible activities in each program area can be found in the funding announcement.
Eligible applicants include:
- State, municipal, borough, and tribal governments
- Regional housing authorities
- Regional tribal nonprofit organizations
- Other nonprofit organizations
- For-profit Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA) entities
Funding amounts range from $2,000,000 to $150,000, depending on the program area. Applicants may submit one application per program area.
A link to the full announcement is available on grants.gov. The application instructions will be found on the related documents tab.
Email, facsimile or hardcopy applications can be accepted if pre-arranged with Commission staff.
- Denali Commission, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.