Montana Mental Health Access Fund
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
The Montana Mental Health Access Fund provides funding to mental health service providers in Montana to support innovative ideas for increasing access and improving mental health and well-being for residents, with special emphasis on rural and tribal communities, and other remote, hard-to-reach areas and populations.
Funded projects must:
- Improve or increase access to mental health services, including leveraging technology such as telehealth and other resources to meet the need in their community
- Reduce barriers to accessing mental health services including geographic, demographic, and economic barriers
- Provide mental health services associated with the grant at no cost to the patient
- Be long-term and sustainable solutions to increasing access to mental health
- Fill a need that other available resources in the community cannot meet
- Serve a region or population of high need, as measured by the existence of health disparities, poor access to mental health services, economic hardship, and geographic remoteness
- Be focused on assisting vulnerable populations within the community, such as children, older adults, communities of color, low-income households, the uninsured and people with disabilities
Eligible applicants are Montana-based mental health service providers, including:
- Health clinics
- Mental health centers
- Social service agencies
- Individuals licensed to provide mental health services
The minimum award is $1,000. There is no limit on the amount that can be requested.
Links to application instructions and the online application portal are available on the program website.
There are 2 application cycles per year with the following deadlines:
- April 30
- October 31
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.