NOSORH Community Development Institute
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program
determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health
The NOSORH Community Development Institute is a series of
10 online workshops that cover strategies and tools to
help rural health leaders build leadership and management
skills while working in rural community development.
Workshops will take place on the third Tuesday of each
month from 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. Eastern. Sessions include:
- July 19, 2022: Introduction and Orientation with
- August 16, 2022: 20 Clues to Rural Community Survivor
- September 20, 2022: Who's at Your Table?
- October 18, 2022: Diversity as Opportunity
- November 15, 2022: Community Team Building
- January 17, 2023: Appreciative Inquiry: 4-Steps for
Implementation in Your Community
- February 21, 2023: Asset-Based Community Development
- March 21, 2023: Learning from Successful Communities
- April 18, 2023: Community Team Building
- May 16, 2023: Measuring and Celebrating Your Success
Eligible participants include State Offices of Rural
Health staff, State Rural Health Associations, Primary
Care Associate staff, and others interested in enhancing
their rural health leadership skills.
Amount of funding
The registration fee is $750. The class size will be
limited to 60 participants.
Community and economic development · Health workforce · Health workforce education and training · Leadership
National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health,
For complete information about funding programs, including your
application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided
for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes
or monitor application status.