Online Self-Paced Learning: Farm Toxicology for Primary Care - Recognition and Management of Pesticide Poisoning
The North Carolina Eastern AHEC offers an online self-paced course that focuses on the recognition and management of pesticide poisonings in primary care, including the long-term consequences of pesticide exposure.
Learning modules include:
- Introduction to Farm Toxicology
- Critical Information Sources
- Insecticides: Cholinergic Agents and Organochlorines
- Insecticides: Pyrethroids, Nicotine, and Neonicotinoids
- Rodenticides and Fungicides
- Poisonous Gases
- Long Term Consequences of Pesticide Exposures in Farmworkers
The course is designed for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and nurses practicing in primary care.
The course is free of charge.
Register online using the link from the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.