Anschutz Family Foundation Grants
Anschutz Family Foundation
Applications accepted on an ongoing basis
The Anschutz Family Foundation provides grants to
organizations in Colorado that work to strengthen
families and communities and help individuals become
productive and responsible citizens. In 2022, 43%
of funding was dedicated to efforts in rural
Funding priorities include:
- Self sufficiency, families, and literacy
- Homeless and disadvantaged individuals and families
- Youth development/outdoor programs
- Early childhood development
- Community and capacity building
- Crisis intervention
- Senior programs
- People with disabilities
To be eligible, activities and programs must take place
in Colorado, and the applicant must be classified as one
of the following:
- A 501(c)(3) tax-exempt public charity
- Independent sponsored project of a 501(c)(3)
nonprofit acting as a fiscal sponsor
- Government or tax-supported public entity
Amount of funding
Typical grants range between $5,000 - $10,000, but do not
exceed 10% of an organization's annual budget.
Follow the steps on the
how to apply page.
- Determine if your project or program is a fit
- Submit a letter of inquiry.
- Preview the online application and gather necessary
- Create an account and log into the online portal.
- Complete the online application and upload
Applications are reviewed on January 15 and July 1 each
Children and youth · Elderly population · Families · Housing and homelessness · People with disabilities · Self-sufficiency · Colorado
For complete information about funding programs, including your
application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided
for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes
or monitor application status.