Anschutz Family Foundation Grants
The Anschutz Family Foundation provides grants to organizations in Colorado that work to strengthen families and communities and help individuals become productive and responsible citizens. In 2021, 45% of funding was dedicated to efforts in rural Colorado.
Funding priorities include:
- Self sufficiency, families, and literacy
- Homeless and disadvantaged individuals and families
- Youth development/outdoor programs
- Early childhood development
- Community and capacity building
- Crisis intervention
- Senior programs
- People with disabilities
To be eligible, activities and programs must take place in Colorado, and the applicant must be classified as one of the following:
- A 501(c)(3) tax-exempt public charity
- Independent sponsored project of a 501(c)(3) nonprofit acting as a fiscal sponsor
- Government or tax-supported public entity
Typical grants range between $5,000 - $10,000, but do not exceed 10% of an organization's annual budget.
Follow the steps on the how to apply page.
- Submit a letter of inquiry.
- Download and complete the Colorado Common Grant Application.
- Create an account and log into the online portal.
- Complete the online application and upload attachments.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.