#CaliforniansForAll College Corps
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
#CaliforniansForAll College Corps is a statewide service program that engages college students in California in service opportunities with community-based organizations working in the areas of K-12 education, climate action, and food insecurity, including projects and programs serving rural and underserved areas.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time, enrolled undergraduate students at a College Corps partner campus who are and will remain in good academic standing
- Have a high school diploma or its equivalent by start of program
- Be able to commit to the program for the full academic year
- Be a US Citizen, US National, legal permanent resident or AB 540 CA Dream Act Student
Students must also demonstrate financial need by qualifying for a Federal Pell Grant, State Cal Grant, or Middle Class Scholarship, or by needing to work part time and/or borrow student loans to meet educational costs.
A list of participating colleges and universities is available on the program website.
Benefits for College Corps Fellows include:
- Up to $10,000 – which includes a living allowance throughout the service term and an Education Award upon completion
- Academic credit, as determined by each partner campus
- Real-world job experience and skills
- Access to training, networking, and professional development opportunities
Students can access additional information, application procedures, and materials by following the link to their participating institution on the program website.
Priority application deadline is March 15, 2023, but the final deadline will vary by campus.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.