Reeve Foundation Quality of Life Grants
Quality of Life grants are awarded to organizations that work to improve the daily lives of people with paralysis and their caregivers with projects and initiatives that foster inclusion, community engagement, and health and wellness.
Direct Effect Grants (Tier 1) support a wide range of projects and activities that will clearly and directly impact individuals living with paralysis and their families.
Priority Impact Grants support the Foundation's high priority issues for individuals living with paralysis. Priority areas include:
- Tier 2 - Assistive technology, respite and caregiving, and COVID-19 addressing social isolation
- Tier 3 - Nursing home transition, racial equity, and rural and underserved populations
- Tier 4 - Employment
Eligible applicants are nonprofit organizations with IRS 501(c)(3) status, municipal and state governments, school districts, recognized tribal entities, and other institutions such as community or veterans' hospitals.
Grant funding structure:
- Direct Effect Quality of Life (Tier 1): Up to $25,000 for a 12 month project period
- Priority Impact:
- Tier 2: $30,000 for a 12 month project period
- Tier 3: $40,000 for an 18 month project period
- Tier 4: $50,000 for a 24 month project period
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.