Rural Hospital Leadership Award
The Rural Hospital Leadership Award honors an individual who has guided his/her hospital and community through transformational change on the road to healthcare reform and displayed outstanding leadership and commitment to the Triple Aim – better health, better healthcare, and lower costs. The recipient will receive an educational stipend to help to defray the expenses to attend an AHA Annual Meeting or Health Forum Leadership Conference.
Applicants must demonstrate one or more of the following initiatives:
- Coordinated care
- Improved population health through disease specific or public health interventions
- Clinical integration
- Accountable care, bundled payments, and managed risk
- Advances in access to care
- Increased capacity of clinical workforce
- Extended or expanded access to coverage and
- Improved outcomes
Applicants must be the chief executive officer, president, or administrator of an AHA member hospital located in a rural area.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.