Rural Hospital Leadership Team Award
The Rural Hospital Leadership Award honors an exceptional leadership team who have guided their hospital and community through transformational change on the road to healthcare reform.
Applicants must demonstrate one or more of the following initiatives:
- Coordinated care
- Improved population health through disease specific or public health interventions
- Clinical integration
- Accountable care, bundled payments, and managed risk
- Advances in access to care
- Increased capacity of clinical workforce
- Extended or expanded access to coverage and
- Improved outcomes
Applicants must be the chief executive officer, president, or administrator of an AHA member hospital located in a rural area.
A $1,500 stipend to defray the team representative’s expenses to attend the AHA Rural Leadership Conference in Phoenix or the AHA Annual Meeting in Washington, DC.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.