Illinois State Dental Society Foundation Community Grants
Illinois State Dental Society Foundation Community Grants award funding to organizations that promote and encourage improved oral health and oral health education in Illinois.
Examples of qualified oral health projects include, but are not limited to:
- Increasing access to care for low-income families, especially those with children
- Increasing access to care for the infirmed elderly residents of Illinois
- Assistance in procurement of dental supplies or dental equipment for dental providers servicing low-income areas of Illinois
- Support of oral health education programs, especially in low-income designated schools
- Support of emergency dental care for people who are disadvantaged with no access to care
To be eligible for funding consideration, all applicants must be endorsed by an ISDS local component dental society. The candidate must reside in Illinois, and the project must benefit people living in Illinois.
Grant amounts are not specified.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.