Entergy Micro Grants
Entergy Micro Grants provide funding for smaller projects/organizations in the areas where Entergy conducts business.
Grants may be used for projects that impact:
- Arts and culture
- Community improvement/enrichment
- Economic development
- Education and literacy
- Healthy families
Grants will be made to the following types of organizations:
- Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations
- Schools, hospitals, governmental units, and religious institutions that hold nonprofit status similar to that of 501(c)(3) organizations
- State or local governments if funds are used for exclusively pubic purposes
- Volunteer fire departments that are tax exempt under section 501(c)(4) of the Tax Code
- War-veterans organizations that qualify as 501(c)(19) tax-exempt entities
Up to $1,000.
Applications should be submitted at least 3 months prior to the time the requested funds are needed. Allow 8-12 weeks for review and notification of the result of the request.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.