Virginia Rescue Squad Assistance Fund (RSAF) Grant Program
The Rescue Squad Assistance Fund (RSAF) Grant Program offers need-based funding to Virginia governmental, volunteer, and nonprofit EMS agencies and organizations.
Funding priorities include:
- Migration to Virginia Pre-Hospital Information Bridge (VPHIB) version 3
- Equipment, software, and training for emergency medical dispatch
- Equipment for established deployment teams of Virginia’s emergency operations response system
- Multi-jurisdictional and multi-agency projects
- Projects benefiting the recruitment and retention of EMS members
- Innovative special projects
Any Virginia government, volunteer, and nonprofit agency/organization involved in emergency medical services (EMS) is eligible to apply.
Amount not specified. Grant items requested under $500 will be disqualified.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.