Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota Caring Foundation Rural Health Grant Program
Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota Caring Foundation Rural Health Grant Program will award grants to support collaborative efforts involving rural healthcare providers and their communities to support physical activity and wellness for people of all ages in North Dakota.
Projects should demonstrate collaborative efforts involving rural providers and their communities to support physical activity and wellness for all ages, including activities such as:
- Sponsoring a community race, walk, or biking event
- Providing athletic equipment for a playground, park, school, or daycare
- Creating a worksite wellness program for its own employees
- Repurposing a rehabilitation center to a community training center or workout facility
- Supporting or sponsoring a conference that focuses on health promotion and physical activity
The lead applicant on the proposal must be a provider. A provider is defined as a healthcare facility, such as a hospital, clinic, or public health unit.
Networks can include:
- Nursing facilities
- Public health units
- Mental health facilities
- Dental clinics
- Tribal health facilities
- Home health agencies
- EMS units
- Other related health organizations
Additional eligibility information is listed in the application instructions.
Award amount: $2,500 to $5,000
Number of awards: 8-16
Total funding available: $40,000
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.