Delta Dental of New Jersey Foundation S.M.I.L.E. Grants
Delta Dental of New Jersey Foundation Grants provide funding to organizations throughout New Jersey and Connecticut that focus on access to dental care for underserved children, people with disabilities, and seniors.
The Foundation supports:
- School-based dental sealant programs
- Establishing dental homes for children
- Early childhood dental care access programs for children ages 0-3
- Programs that integrate oral health with pediatricians and family practice physicians
Developmentally disabled persons -
support for new or existing dental care programs
serving individuals with:
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Down syndrome
- Cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury, vision impairment, and other developmental disabilities
- Oral cancer prevention and treatment programs
- Mobile dental clinics that visit nursing homes, assisted living facilities, senior centers, and community events for seniors
- Programs that help edentulous seniors get dentures
- Programs that address the total care of the patient and incorporates oral healthcare into the overall healthcare team.
Applicants must be nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations or government entities.
Award ceiling for S.M.I.L.E.
Award floor for S.M.I.L.E. grants: $50,000
Estimated number of awards: 10
The preferred submission method is through email to Foundation@deltadentalnj.com.
Completed applications may also be mailed to:
Delta Dental of New Jersey Foundation
Attn: Kimberly Elmore
1639 Route 10
P.O. Box 222
Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.