North Dakota Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility (Flex) Grant Program
The Flex program will provide funding for Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) in rural North Dakota for the following activities:
- Comprehensive revenue cycle management analysis
- Chart audit activities
- Development of collaborative population health management efforts
- Development of programming in response to identification of unmet community health and health service needs
Preference will be given to proposals that actively engage Local Public Health Unit(s) and propose activities that address, at minimum, one of the focus areas:
- Heart disease
- Mental health
Critical Access Hospitals in North Dakota are eligible to apply.
The program will award contracts in three different areas.
- 2 awards of up to $15,000 for a financial assessment performed by a qualified accounting firm with history and experience in healthcare finance
- 3 awards of up to $6,000 for chart audit services performed by a certified reviewer
- 5 awards of up to $5,000 to support programming and activities that address a significant need identified by the hospital's most recent Community Health Needs Assessment
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.