Delaware Fund For Women
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to
determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
Delaware Community Foundation
The Fund For Women focuses its grant making on programs
relating to the education of girls and women in health,
wellness, and life skills that lead to future economic
self-sufficiency. Grants have been awarded in rural areas
of the state.
Examples of funded projects include:
- Financial support and case management services to
establish and/or maintain permanent housing
- Physical and behavioral interventions to assist
pregnant and parenting teens with high school graduation
- Breast health outreach, screening, and cancer support
services for African American and Hispanic women
- Establishment of an OBGYN clinic in a medically
- Youth-focused wellness, fitness, and life skills
- Arts, sports, mentoring, education, food, financial
literacy, clothing, and job training
Applicants must be 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that
are located in and serve the residents of Delaware.
Children and youth · Healthcare needs and services · Self-sufficiency · Wellness, health promotion, and disease prevention · Women · Delaware
For complete information about funding programs, including your
application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided
for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes
or monitor application status.