Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Capacity Development Grants
Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Capacity Development Grants provides funding to assist public and nonprofit entities in their efforts to strengthen their organizational infrastructure and to increase their capacity to develop, enhance, or expand access to high quality HIV primary health care services for people living with HIV or who are at risk of infection in underserved or rural communities.
Grant funding under this program is not intended to support long-term activities. Instead, the activities should be of a short-term nature and should be completed by the end of the grant period, one year in length.
Eligible entities are current Ryan White Part C grantees and include:
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- City or township governments
- State governments
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status, other than institutions of higher education
- County governments
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status
Total Funding Available: $1,500,000
Number of Awards: up to 15
Award Ceiling: $100,000
All applicants are encouraged to participate in a technical assistance (TA) webinar for this funding opportunity.
- Date: February 11, 2016
- Time: 2:00 – 4:00 PM Eastern Time
- Call-in number: 1-888-810-6808, Passcode: 2400860
- Webinar link: https://hrsa.connectsolutions.com/hrsa-16-088-partc-ta/
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.