Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Capacity Development Grants
Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Capacity Development Grants provides funding to assist public and nonprofit entities in their efforts to strengthen their organizational infrastructure and to increase their capacity to develop, enhance, or expand access to high quality HIV primary healthcare services for people living with HIV or who are at risk of infection in underserved and rural communities.
Projects should focus on the program's goals:
- Reduce new HIV infections
- Increase access to care and improve health outcomes for people with HIV
- Reduce HIV-related health disparities and health inequities
- Achieve a more coordinated national response
Eligible entities include:
- Public and nonprofit private entities
- Faith-based and community-based organizations
- Tribes and tribal organizations
Award Ceiling: $150,000
Project period: 1 year
Number of Awards: up to 60
Total Funding Available: $8,000,000
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.