Montana NHSC Student Loan Repayment Program
The Montana National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Student Loan Repayment Program offers loan repayment assistance for healthcare professionals who agree to practice in Health Professional Shortage Areas (HPSAs) of Montana.
Providers receiving loan repayment through this program must practice full-time in a federally designated HPSA for at least 2 years, accept Medicaid and Medicare, and must accept payment based on a sliding scale.
Eligible health professions include:
- Physician (MD/DO) with specialty in:
- Internal medicine
- Family medicine/osteopathic general practice
- Physician assistant or nurse practitioner with
- Psychiatry/mental health
- Women's health
- Primary care registered nurse
- Certified nurse midwife
- Psychiatric nurse specialist
- Clinical or counseling psychologist
- Licensed professional counselor
- Licensed clinical social worker
- Marriage and family therapist
- Dentist (DDS/DMD)
- Registered dental hygienist
Up to $15,000 per year for 2 years.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.