Delta Regional Authority States Economic Development Assistance Program (SEDAP)
Contact the Local Development District office that covers the county or parish of the project location.
Delta Regional Authority Economic Development Assistance Program offers grants to help Delta communities create jobs and improve infrastructure.
SEDAP may be used to fund projects for basic public infrastructure, transportation infrastructure, business development including entrepreneurship and workforce training. Priority areas include:
- Innovation and small business: projects must relate to job creation and/or retention. This category includes healthy workforce solutions, which will result in health metrics and improved employment data for a specific employer or business sector.
- Regional approach: projects must provide benefits in multiple counties or parishes, or multiple municipalities within a single county or parish.
- Emergency funding need: projects must demonstrate that the negative implications of inaction would result in immediate and detrimental health and/or safety issues for the population served.
- Incorporated resiliency planning: projects located in communities or service areas that have incorporated disaster and resiliency planning into the local planning efforts
Entities that are eligible to apply for DRA funding
- Participating member states
- Local governments (city and county/parish)
- Nonprofit entities
Total project investment: $23,380,296
Information on the calculation of the allocation by state is available in the application instructions.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.