Rural Community Grant Fund
Grants to facilitate infrastructure improvement and/or development initiatives encompassing housing projects, health, safety and environmental programs, medical facilities, and educational programs. Disbursements through this fund are designated for projects and programs in communities surrounding rural areas in western North Dakota.
Kinds of projects or programs accepted for the fund:
- Multiple Family Housing
- Dwellings for the elderly needing assistance or on low or fixed incomes
- Young families and single parents on low incomes
- Health, safety, and environmental projects or programs
- Medical services, such as hospitals, clinics, and nursing care facilities
- Emergency services, such as ambulance, fire, hazardous materials, police and first responders
- Environmental and conservation efforts
- Programs aimed at development of rural western North Dakota young leaders in agriculture, economic development and local leadership
- Educational programs for kindergarten through twelfth grade
- Recreational facilities
- Arts, museums, and historical projects
Preference will be given to an organization that is qualified as a 501(c)(3) entity under the IRS code.
Requests for funding from governmental authorities will also be considered, but not at the federal, state or county levels. Other organizations may be considered, but requests by or for the personal benefit of an individual will not.
Up to $50,000.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.