California Licensed Mental Health Services Provider Education Program
The Licensed Mental Health Service Provider Education Program provides loan repayment assistance for mental healthcare professionals providing direct care in a publicly funded or public mental health facility, a nonprofit mental health facility that contracts with a county entity to provide mental health services, or a designated mental health professions shortage area in California.
Applicants must agree to a full-time service obligation for a minimum of 24 months.
Applicants must be California residents providing direct care services in qualified facilities in California. Eligible professions include:
- Associate Marriage and Family Therapist
- Associate Clinical Social Worker
- Registered or Licensed Psychologist
- Postdoctoral Psychological Assistant
- Postdoctoral Psychological Trainee
- Registered or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Registered or Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- Associate Professional Clinical Counselor
Mental Health Professionals who are former foster youth are encouraged to apply.
Up to $15,000 for a 12 month commitment.
Applicants may receive awards up to 3 times.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.