Delta Dental of Arizona Foundation Community Grant Program
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
Delta Dental of Arizona Foundation Community Grants support projects and services promoting good oral health practices and increasing access to dental care in Arizona.
Funds may be used for equipment, supplies, staffing, and other appropriate programmatic expenses to:
- Encourage and advance the integration of oral health and overall health
- Increase access to oral health services to underserved children, pregnant women, and seniors
- Implement adult oral health programs in underserved and uninsured populations
- Promote collaboration across a wide range of health providers in Arizona
- Increase use of proven approaches into greater and more widespread practice
- Improve access to nutritional programs and services
Entities who may apply include:
- Nonprofit organizations with 501(c)(3) status
- Public schools
- Federally-recognized tribes and their component agencies
- Government entities
Award ceiling: $30,000
Award floor: $1,000
Links to the application, grant guidelines, and application instructions are available on the program website. There are different application forms for organizations that have received a grant in the last 3 years and those that have not.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.