Delta Dental of Arizona Foundation Grant Program
Delta Dental of Arizona Foundation Community Grants support projects and services promoting good oral health practices and increasing access to dental care in Arizona.
Funds may be used for equipment, supplies, staffing, and other appropriate programmatic expenses to:
- Encourage and advance the integration of oral health and overall health
- Increase access to oral health services to underserved children, pregnant women, and seniors
- Promote collaboration across a wide range of health providers in Arizona
- Increase use of proven approaches into greater and more widespread practice
- Projects and programs that foster new and creative approaches toward positive impact
Entities who may apply include:
- Nonprofit organizations with a 501(c)(3) status
- Public schools
- Federally-recognized tribes and their component agencies
- Government entities
Up to $50,000.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.