Florida Nursing Student Loan Forgiveness Program
The Florida Nursing Student Loan Forgiveness Program offers loan repayment assistance to nursing personnel who agree to serve in areas of the state where there are critical nursing shortages.
Applicants will be ranked by designated sites in the following priority order:
- State of Florida operated medical and healthcare facilities
- Public schools
- County health departments
- Federally sponsored community health centers
- Teaching hospitals
- Family practice teaching hospitals
- Specialty hospitals for children
- Match site facilities - Other Florida licensed hospitals, birth centers, and nursing homes must be matched on a dollar-for-dollar basis by contributions from the employing institutions
Licensed practical nurses, registered nurses, and advanced registered nurse practitioners who work full-time in Florida may apply.
$4,000 per year for a maximum of 4 years.
Completed application packets should be mailed to:
Florida Department of Education
Office of Student Financial Assistance
Nursing Student Loan Forgiveness Program
325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1314
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.