Florida Nursing Student Loan Forgiveness Program
The Florida Nursing Student Loan Forgiveness Program offers loan repayment assistance to nursing personnel who agree to serve in areas of the state where there are critical nursing shortages.
Applicants will be ranked by designated sites in the following priority order:
- State of Florida operated medical and healthcare facilities
- Public schools
- County health departments
- Federally sponsored community health centers
- Teaching hospitals
- Family practice teaching hospitals
- Specialty hospitals for children
- Match site facilities - Other Florida licensed hospitals, birth centers, and nursing homes must be matched on a dollar-for-dollar basis by contributions from the employing institutions
Licensed practical nurses, registered nurses, and advanced registered nurse practitioners in Florida may apply.
$4,000 per year for a maximum of 4 years.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.