APhA Foundation Incentive Grants
APhA Foundation Incentive Grants offer pharmacists seed money to implement or support an innovative patient care service within their pharmacy practice. Grants focus on ambulatory pharmacy-based innovation. Pharmacists in rural areas have received funding in previous rounds.
Awards are made for 4 grant types:
- Residents and their Preceptors Incentive Grants
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence Incentive Grants
- Innovation in Immunization Practices Incentive Grants
- CDC Practice Advancement Grants
Preference will be given to projects within the designated focus areas for each grant type, which can be found on the program website.
Pharmacists, students, and community pharmacy residents that are active members of APhA.
Award amounts for each grant type are as follows:
- $1,000 for Residents and their Preceptors Incentive Grants
- $5,000 for CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence Incentive Grants
- $1,000 for Innovation in Immunization Practices Incentive Grants
- $1,500 for CDC Practice Advancement Grants
Apply online using the link on the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.